Saturday, May 20, 2006

'Rooster' by Rooster

My decision to put Rooster on this weeks Listening... list was based on one of their song. I have had that song in my 'Music' folder on my computer for years (since it came out in 2005 which makes it about two years) and just as long on my mp3 player. However, only recently or to be more specific today, I really discovered this song. Maybe it's the early mornings going to my head. Or maybe it is just that when a person is squashed in a boiling tube carriage on a morning rush whist being strangled by its winter coating and having no air to breath as the little of it is saturated by body odour and too much after shave, the person starts to see things that were invisible before. I don't know which on it is. And I don't really care.

To be honest Rooster shouldn't be on this list. And I really should just mention there single 'Deep and Meaningless' instead of the whole album but I feel like if I exclude the other songs from the album, I will be bulling them. And I am not a bully.
Anyway, about this song. When I was listening to it brought back some memories and I could relate to it. Well...not really relate to it. This song is just one of those songs that I wish I could relate to. AH! I don't know why I like it. I just do. So, if you like it too then you will understand why. And if you don't then you wont care why I like it.

To download to this, click here. By the way, this is kind of illegal so if I just don't tell anyone about this little sharing of music for free, I will be so grateful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home