Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Beginning

I'm not very good at this and words don't come naturally to me. But I try my best. A friends recommended to create a blog, and it kind of made sense.
The reason I'm writing here is because I found this place within me, these feelings and thoughts that I know I will lose soon. I want to capture them and make them last, and if writing about them is the only way, let it be.
If anyone ever read this, or even better, with anyone ever understand this, I like to inform them: you have entered a world of disturbed and confused teenage life.
For a long time I was lost within me and lost in this beautiful world. But recently something happened. I'm not sure when or how but something did happened. It took me some time to realize what it was. However, I know now. The period of time when I didn't know who I was, what I wanted or where I was going, was when I discovered myself. Well, I haven't exactly discovered myself, but... how should I put this... I made peace with myself. I stopped feeling sorry for myself. I stopped feeling jealous of others. But most of all, I learnt to appreciate what I have, even if it's not much.

Since this is my first entry, it's a bit shitty. But I will get better with time. Hopefully.

Oh, and about the blog title. I think music is one of the most, if not THE most powerful way to connect to people. Music is the reason why I'm still alive to write this. I'm listening to Lily Allen now. Although it's not really my kind of music, her lyrics brings tears to my eyes. Maybe it's because I can adapt her lyrics to some of my experiences or maybe she's just THAT good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home