Friday, December 29, 2006

What You Think I Am, That's What I'm Not

The worst part of drinking is not the morning after part; otherwise known as 'hang-over' (I very rarely get them so it is not a problem for me). And the worst part isn't even you vomiting and laying in your own sick because you are too fucking drunk to get you sorry ass from the pool of vomit. And it is not even the bruises which are a record of the number of time you fell, tripped or bang you body against object you cannot remember. It is not even when you let your friends clean up after you and treat you like a kid. The worst part is waking up and feeling the memories flow back to you. The want to hide under the duvet and never come out because you are too embarrassed is the worst part of getting pissed.

Yet, despite all of that and despite vowing numerous times after throwing up that i will never drink again: I still do drink. Why? Well... it kind of hard to explain. I guess until you get drunk yourself, there is no other way to understand why some people like that feeling. However, there is drink once or twice every three months and then there is getting drunk everyday.

Now, let me talk about something else because it most definitely sound like an alcoholic. I love music. But I can't be bothered to write one of those long aimless entries. Instead I think I'm going to listen to some music, which I haven't done for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind, things could be worse. Being drunk is an unpleasant sensation... just ask a glass of water!

8:34 pm  
Blogger Canela said...

It might be unpleasant, but it is a sensation.

8:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i hate it but i love it... it gives u a sort of rush lol ye a sensation :P

11:54 pm  
Blogger sweetnezz said...

YH TRU. BUT IV GT2 SAY I LOVE IT MORE THAN H8 IT! AS ALWAYZ! LOTSA LUV. .X.

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home