Sunday, May 21, 2006

Here we go again...

It's strange how, even when you are surrounded by people, you can still feeling alone. Even stranger, how sometimes you feeling your computer is your only friends.

But I'm chatting shit. I'm not alone. I have friends. Or a friend anyway. I know she loves me, and I know she's got other things on the agenda at the moment, but it wouldn't hurt to write me an email, or send me a text. Maybe it's just me being paranoid again; thinking she forgot about me. Yep, it's just one of those days when I feeling alone and depressed. It's one of those days what I spend doing nothing; thinking and needing to talk to someone. Anyone.

I tried to listen to some music. Didn't help. I tried to revise. Didn't work. I am probably going to fail my Maths GCSE. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Lately I lost my ability to concentrate. Something I NEVER had an issue with. I'm kind of known to concentrate and get good grade, but if I carry on like this I'm 'Going Down, Sugar'.

My parents are not helping either. I'm about to kill both of them and they got no idea. Or kill myself instead. I know they don't try to make me angry but if they just let me be there would me no problem. Anyway, not long to go till summer. 23rd July is the day. The day I resume my freedom. For few weeks anyway. On 23rd July I'm going home (Lithuania). And my parents are only joining me 2 weeks later. So between 23rd July and 2 August, I can spread my wings and fly where the wind takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home