Thursday, January 04, 2007

Work Hard And Become A Leader; Be Lazy And Never Succeed


Be The Sentence To My Life, As The Bridge Is To The River. Breath Life Into My Soulless Soul, As The Words Do To A Page.

I feel like creating one more of those pictures like in the previous entry and posting in. I don't feel that anything good can come from me today. I can't think of words that summarize my feelings or events surrounding me. And I don't mean it in a sad kind of way. It is not because I am experiencing some unearthly rush of emotions. It is not that. It is just because I can't find the right words, which really frustrates me. Because today is one of those days that I really need and want to find those words.

There was something my English teacher said today that make me think something totally unrelated to the subject she was relating it to. She, of course, was talking about exams and blah. While, I thought of life. Life in a form of words. Because that is all that life is. Life is words, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetnezz said...

UR RITE, LIFE IS JUST WORDS BUT I SUPPOSE I SHUDNT ANSWER THAT SEEIN AS IT'S RHITORICAL. LIKE THE PIC, LUKZ LIKE SUMWHERE IN EAST LONDON!!! LOTSA LUV. .X.

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home