Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another episode

Love to hate and hate to love,
Love to love not knowing love,
Unexplored and yet unknown,
Love is fantasy, I’ve been shown.

‘Devil is your god,’ they say,
‘Worship devil,’ it’s the only way,
‘Do I not?’ I declare,
Lying part of me, is their only share.

God is love and love is evil,
Love is fantasy, I’ve seen myself,
Devil is the god of evil,
Thus a fantasy itself,

God will punish me,
While unfound in my soul.
Evil awaits for my to see,
My conscious is already foul.

So different, yet the same,
God will punish my evil deeds,
Unable to produce the seeds.
What is life without an aim?

Unidentified and distantly unknown,
I feel the so-called ‘Love’,
For the death and the evil,
Although unseen in my humanity,
The state of my mind is insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home