Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Feature

I thought of a very stupid thing today. Weelll...I didn't think of it, I just decided to copy it from another blog. I was browsing through is kick-ass, rocking-above-all-other-blogs blog and I saw this feature that was included every Tuesday of every weeks. This feature says what the author is reading, listening, watching, eating and so on... that week. So I thought: 'Oh, this is a great way for me to capture the current happenings and what's rocking in my life at the time'. Like a diary. Well, I hate diaries so this is the only way I can write down this stuff and be able to read it again a long time from now and remember what I was doing.

So, from this day onwards...every week I will make an entry named: 'What [a name yet to be decided by me but temporary it shall be 'London'] is....' This entry will contain the following:
Listening...
Reading...
Watching...
And some other subtitle that will be created in due course.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wraith said...

I just read your little flurry of entries. Your blog intimidates me. I feel inadequate in blog-writing now :P

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hu da fuk iz wraith???

10:53 pm  
Blogger Canela said...

hu da fuk iz anonymous who wants to c who wraith is?

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and wot! wot u gona do, u must fink im a dikhed or suttin.

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home