Monday, May 22, 2006

Ordinary Day

When you think you cannot go on and when you about you drop to the ground unconsciously; this supreme force of energy comes rushing through your veins. It's too powerful to describe and too beautiful to illustrate. It is so divine, you have to work hard to feel it. But at the end, it's worth it.

So, now I got 'that' out of my system, I can move on the boring bit. For those who don't know, writing get very, VERY hard when you feel like your head is about to explode. And revising is an also impossible task to take when you are under influence of paracetamol. I don't have any inspiration or divine force today. If fact, I had a pretty shitty day. Ordinary day. Ordinary is shit.

Since I have nothing else to write about, the following passage is dedicated to Kiran Clarke. Occation: Her 15th birthday (although it's not for another 2 months): Warning: might sound lame!

To Kiran,
You mean so much to me. At the time of writing, I'm at peace with myself. It is the highest state of happiness I can achieve under the circurstances. You might hate me so saying this, but you're plain. And you keep me sane. That is why I love you. You neutralize the acidic volcanoes within me. While Julia is a source of life, you are my source of sanity. You are the reason why I found balance of my thoughts. While I know this peace within me will never last: a friend forever you may have.
For all the hours of nagging and bragging. For times I made you sad and for the times I refused to help. I want to thank you for keeping me sane and remaining so yourself. When I'm with you, not a day goes by when I don't smile.
The biggest gift of all:-
a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home