Monday, May 22, 2006

Note Book

Since this blog thing is becoming like my beloved note book, I thought I as well use is as one. I just finished watching a film recommended by a friend. Apart from the fact that I am speechless (in a good way), it made me think what other great films are out there that have the same effect on me. I haven't watched a lot of films. Well, recently anyway. So there is probably millions of brilliant films to be watched, but the following are just some of the ones I have watched and liked. And remembered:

  • Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
  • A Beatiful Mind
  • Closer
  • Transamerica
  • Kill Bill 1&2
  • 8 Mile
  • Finding Neverland
  • Aflie (I'm not sure about the film, but Jude Law was goooood.)
  • The Matrix Trilogy
  • Fight Club (latest addition to the list.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home