Saturday, June 24, 2006

Crazy: 29 Days

To the one and only; the one I love,

I'm like a lunatic, you make me sick. You make me act like a maniac. You are truly the only one who can do this to me. You make me get so crazy. I go schizo. I get so insane, one minute I want to slit your throat, the next I want to kiss you. You make me crazy the way we act like two maniacs. But if there is one thing (there are a lot of things) about you that I admire, it is because you stay with me. Maybe because you are as crazy as I am. When I look at you I can see an angel in your eyes, but if I look deeper inside I see a freakish little side. Like a devil in disguise, you are always full of surprises. You are so young but you are plenty more mature than those other little girls. You are crazy and cool. Even though I stay in your business you have always stay out of mine. I wonder what is on you mind sometimes. You are the ink to my paper, what my pen is to my pad. The moral, the very fiber, the whole substance of my life. You are my reason for being, the meaning of my existence. If it was not for you, I would never be able to write this shit as I do and the irony is you rely on me as much as I rely on you. You inspire me. You provide me the lighter fluid, the fuel to my fire. You are my entire supply: the gas, the match and igniter. The only way that I'm able to stay stable is that you are the legs to my table. If you were to break I would fall on my face. You are essential to me, you are air I breath and I believe if you ever leave me I would have no reason to be. You are the word that I am looking for when I am trying to describe how I feel inside and the right one just won't come to my mind. You are the root to my evil, you let my devil come out me.

There is not much they could do or say to phase me. People think I'm little bit crazy and even occasionally you have to step in to save me, to make me stop and think about it. Sometimes I forget what other people may think. A lot of folks probably wouldn't know how to take me if they heard some shit I lay down before I erase it. I may be a little too fast paced because my mind is racing. And I could give a fuck what category you place me, as long as I am when I'm pushing up daisies and gone as long as you place me amongst one of them greats. When I hit the heavenly gates, I will be cool beside you. For every single die-hard fucker who embraced me, I am thankful for the talent in which god gave me. I am thankful for the environment that he placed me. Believe it or not, I thank my parents for how they raised me in that neighborhood daily that jumped and chased me. It only made me what I am today. Regardless of what anybody believe who hates me, they are not going to break me or strip me of my credibility. They are only going to be in for a rude awakening. This is my story and can't nobody tell it for me. Take this journey with me as I take you through this nifty little place that I once used to call home sweet home. I have been down that road and now I am back, sitting on square one and trying to pick myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home