Thursday, June 01, 2006

Empty: 52 Days

In between the lines, lay the lies and stories of my past, present and future. I love him but he doesn't love me back. I see him, and it is killing me from inside - out. It's hard to forget about you, baby, but I have to. And I will because that's what I do. I lie to myself first, before lying to others.

Empty. Confused. Hurting. Waiting for the answers to come. Looking for an exit. I could go on and on, but they are all just another way to describe me. Interesting. Me? Who is 'me'? What is 'me' made up of? What or who is the structure and the foundation of 'me?

Stop fucking with my brain,
and tell me, do you need me?
Stop messing with my heart,
and tell me, do you love me?
I need a man to hold me tight,
Not a joke or a game that just might.

She was so messed up,
She did not see,
Beyond the mid-night key.
She needs some love, so;
Don't put on a glove.
Give her what she pleads,
And she'll give you your seeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home