Friday, June 02, 2006

Recovery: 51 Days

Recovery. The mending. The healing process. The revival and upturn of our life. Or a lie and a myth to hide from the truth?

There are questions. Universal questions. Questions some devote their life to. Questions to which the answers are hidden behind the living soul. Hidden so deep inside of us or so deep within the our world but yet obviously visible, that the ones that do find the answers do not have any desire to carry on living. Our entire lives we seek to find solutions and once we do... we no long have an aim to live for. We no longer have to suffer the pain of living.

I say: "What is wrong with this world? Is the world addicted to the drama and the trauma? Why do we discriminate to generate pain and hate? Why do we preach for one, the practice the other?"
I say: "Take control of your mind. Meditate. Let your soul gravitate. The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost, now listen to me! Send us some guidance, that's the least you can do. "
I ask: "Where is the love? Is the world insane? What is going wrong? Why are we keep on making bad decisions? Why are we at war with each other when the fucking reasons is undercover?"
And I think to myself: "As I'm getting older, the world feels like it's on my shoulders. All we care about is making money. I get lost to the wrong direction. Given by the images and the stories from the media. Infecting my mind faster then bacteria. What happened to our humanity? The lack of understanding: leading us to the commanding. The demanding. The crash landing. Notwithstanding. "

And now the camera is on you. Your soul is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home