Thursday, June 22, 2006

Guess Who Is Back?: 31 Days

Tears are running down my face as if they are sprinting for the gold. And I'm a mess. Music playing non-stop for 3 days. And I'm crazy. I see you happy and sublime.

That day the rain was washing her window with a force and the wind was trying to break in. Her eyes were redder then strawberries in late June and her whole body was shaking. As she looked into the broken sky, she saw 'it'. Something never seen before by her. And at that moment she knew she will never see it again. So beautiful. A perfect harmony. For the next few days it was all she could think of. Every night after that unforgettable event has occurred, she would lay in her cold bed, covered by her 3 blankets or her 'protectors' thinking about what she saw. But as the sleepless night went on, the little details started to fade away. The once called unforgettable, bit by bit left her mind. Soon the whole image was erased. And she was left asking:- "When will I see you again?"

Can't you see what you are doing to me? 1 whole year. 12 long months. 356 painful days. I have been a good girl. I have played my position, never stepped out of line. I woke up every morning and dragged my heavy suffering body out of bed. But, now I had enough. 31 days left and I don't think I can make it. I am coming home.

He never thought he will be the one to whom the friendship or relationship would mean more. In fact, he feared that he might become that person. If there was a device which could capture the state of our mind. Like a camera which could take a picture of our thoughts. He would be the one to invent it. And it seems the more he thinks, the more lost he becomes. He doesn't know anything anymore and when he tries to sleep it off: it does not help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home