Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Deeper And Deeper: 54 Days

The deeper we walk into the forest, the more lost we are.

I heard this song on the radio today: 'I wish I was a punk rocker' by Sandi Thom. Very rarely do I listen to a song and feel as with it was written about me. Or by me. Every word of that song fits perfectly. I kind of want to hate that girl, for writing a song that I would of written give it few years. But the words fit so exactly and perfectly into the puzzle, I find it a bit scary listening to the song. I could remember every word of this indescribable song after hearing only once. It feels like it's my song. Like I was the one who wrote it. Apart from the beautiful lyrics, the song is nothing special.

Beside, having a headache from listening to music for hours and hours, the day went by too quickly. I feel like I wasted the whole day doing... well, nothing. I sat on this broken chair for about 90% of the day, and I spend the other 10% by eating, making coffee for myself and then going to the toilet.

I don't even want to think about 'home'. The fact that tomorrow is the last day of school before summer holidays begin for Julia, is killing me. Killing me from inside out. The worst form of murder. No one can see, no one knows and no one can help. I just thought of name for this fatal pain: invisible death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home