Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Home

Go home,
Get wasted; or stoned,
Go home,
Smoke pot; or not.

Where nothing ever matters,
And everything is insane,
Where no one cares,
And everyone shares.

I call this place home,
It's not a show,
It's a second life.
And my pride.

I sit on my sofa,
Writing 4-lined stanzas,
Listening to the Chili's.
Neverland: I lived in today.

I'm coming home:
I'm not loved or missed.
I'm going on a holiday,
Aim to get pissed.

Bang, Bang and I'm still alive,
Pretty Birrty Thing blasting out of my television,
And I get a vision.
But I put it on the side.

Too scared to go beyond the 4th line.
While the Hammers are getting Hammerred,
And the Chilis are Chilling:
The teenagers are killing.

Is god nodding?
Or is fate crawling?
Why does life suck?
Don't say you don't give a fuck!

I made a plan,
And failed to follow it.
Revising seems too hard,
Exams are in my yard.

R.I.P. my love.
I can't stand this misery.
I'll give you up,
For good or bad.

I know fire will never spark,
I know I love you too hard,
I know I have to end this storm,
And my heart is breaking,
Just writing these words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home