Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bring It Back

Looking for the place within me. Where the gift is grace. Looking for the force where everything takes place. The wave of creation and inspiration which drag the beauty of my soul to the surface of the world.

This is not one of the entries when I spend ages thinking about how to put my thoughts and feelings into words. I wouldn't have written anything but I just need to get few things out of my head so I could devoted myself fully to Maths revision. I try to make it as short as possible.

I was on the train this morning, on my way to school, when one of the posters caught my eye. I think it was something about healthy living or something along those lines. But what triggered my mind was the slogan of this poster: "One life. Live it well". It's strange how some stupid advertising promotion can set of a whole cycle of feelings. I spend the rest of the journey thinking about it. How can I live my life when the only person I care about it miles away, doing hell know what? How can I be happy when the only one who understands me is living on the other side of the continent? Food doesn't taste as good and sleeping makes me miserable when I'm not with you. I love you, Julia. I need you.

And I'm more proud of you then words can describe. I always knew you can do it and I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you had fun today. You know what I'm talking about, and everyone else can wait till tomorrow when I have more time to explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home