Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Painful Waiting: 3 Days

Oh my god! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!
There is only 3 days to go before I begin my journey to the world of freedom. With this crystal happiness comes the sleepless nights and endless worries. And to makes things more difficult, I got caught right in the middle of the annual British heatwave. I was lucky in previous years to escape it by going away (to Lithuania most of the times). But this year the sticky, humid, hot, unbearable heat came too early. The school hasn't even finished! How dare the heat come so early! Doesn't the heat know I have to sit on one chair for hours sometimes! Or even worse, I have to do athletics on the field (or the prisons where the heat tortures me to slow, painful death). The field where the only shade is...THERE ISN'T ANY!

The picture in the previous entry reminds me of Lithuania for some undiscovered reason. The dim lights, the deserted streets and the mysterious yet welcoming feeling I get when I look at the picture makes my heart beat just a little bit faster then usual.

The above two paragraphs were written at school during a very boring ICT lesson. And what I'm writing now is coming from my house. So here I am, thinking of something to write. My mum just helped me to dye my hair black. And once again ( as always) I'm kind of disappointed with the outcome. I do love it and everything but I was expecting something nicer. Now it looks a bit grayish (I think). While I was busing do that, my phones was upstairs in my bag and guess who decided to ring me at that time. When it was impossible for me to hear it. JULIA. And when I found the missed calls, I tried to phone back but she wasn't answering. I can't think of any thing else to write at the moment so I'm going to finished it here for now. And maybe later on, when the unbearable weather cools down or I manage to steal the air conditioner from my parents who are enjoying it downstairs, I might carry on with this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home